I’m not sure if this will become a regular feature, but I thought I’d share a few links that caught my interest:
- The New York Times reports a real reason to stay in Afghanistan.
- Lost World War II battlefield rediscovered deep in the jungle of Papua New Guinea.
- Some disturbing calculations about the maximum number of books one can read in a lifetime.
- Interesting account of Ayatollah Khamenei’s descent into despotism.
- After a very sophisticated study involving the analysis of Hollywood villains and overheard conversations, British columnist Peter Hitchens (brother of Christopher Hitchens) concludes that Americans hate British people.